Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be 100% satisfied with anything you've purchase from us. If you are not completely satisfied, please follow the procedures outlined below to return the item to us. Please be sure to understand these guidelines when returning or exchanging an item.
Return Procedures (applies to all products):
- Please contact our office for a return authorization number. Absolutely no items will be credited without prior authorization.
- Please note:
- Shipping charges are not refundable;
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted beyond 30 days from purchase;
- All authorized returns within 30 days of purchase may be subject to a restock fee of 25%; and
- Special order, custom items and unauthorized returns are not refundable.
- Return shipping charges and risk of loss on return shipments are the customer’s responsibility. Therefore, we highly recommend using a reputable shipping carrier that provides proof of delivery, proper packaging, and insurance for your return shipment.
All items must be returned in their original packaging and in saleable condition as determined by Medical Warehouse.
Custom made or personalized items cannot be returned except if items were produced incorrectly.
Upon our receipt of item and after all conditions have been satisfied, we will credit your original method of payment, less any applicable fees.
Returns and exchanges will be handled promptly. Credit should appear on your account within 3 days of our receipt of your return.